Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Mac support
This release brings initial support for the latest Xamarin.Mac and Xamarin.iOS. Using ReactiveUI and Xamarin Studio, you can write cross-platform ViewModels and Model classes and bind them to Views using the same RxUI 4.x binding syntax.
- ReactiveUI knows how to bind to Cocoa objects using Key-Value Observing
- DeferredScheduler automatically runs code on the Cocoa main runloop
- Routing and ViewModelViewHost is supported via a class that attaches to NSView
- Command binding understands Cocoa controls via Cocoa target/action framework, including automatically disabling the control when CanExecute is false
- Many common controls have implicit binding support
Experimental Xamarin.Android support
This release also includes very basic Xamarin.Android support, including a scheduler that will run code on the Activity's main thread.
What do I need to run this??
You need to run Xamarin Studio and make sure to have the latest updates installed from the Alpha Channel.
What else is New?
- Bug fixes in UserError Handling
- Extra documentation (thanks @ArturPhilibin!)
- Add Debugger support for ReactiveCollection (#204, thanks @distantcam!)