This release adds Reactive versions of a number of common UIKit classes, such as UIImageView. RxUI also now comes with a new class for UITableViewSource,
ReactiveTableViewSource. This class will wrap a
ReactiveList<ViewModel> class and automatically animate in and out cells from the table view as they change (PR #377)
This release adds basic binding support for common Android controls, thanks to #371. Thanks @oliverw!
ReactiveCommand now supports combining commands, so it's easy to create a command that invokes one or more "child" commands, check out #382 for more information.
Modern Xamarin support
ReactiveUI is now built against the official Xamarin Rx binaries. This means that on MonoMac, you need to be up-to-date on the latest Mono install.
- Fixes to ViewLocator to be more helpful if registration isn't set up (#359, thanks @terenced!)
- Move RxUI.Mobile interfaces to the portable library so you can use them from PLibs (#364)
- Perf improvement when looking up interfaces (#366, thanks @2asoft!)
- Fixes to Auto Data Template (#367, thanks @chrisway!)
- Fix to AutoPersist (#383, thanks @vevix!)
- Updates to handle the latest Rx Microsoft release
- Make sure ReactiveCommand's
IsExecutingalways comes back on the UI thread (#373)