Improved iOS Table View / Collection View support
Thanks to @meteficha and @alanpog, ReactiveUI's support for UITableView and UICollectionView is now vastly improved. We now support:
- Custom Section Headers and Footers
- Support for UICollectionView via new ReactiveCollectionViewSource class, similar to ReactiveTableViewSource
- Support for adding / removing sections dynamically in a Reactive way, via the
Dataproperty on ReactiveTableViewSource
- Added several new IViewFor-friendly Cocoa view subclasses, such as ReactiveCollectionViewCell
- You can now easily detect when the table has finished updating to avoid making changes during a table reshuffle, via
ViewModelViewHost and RoutedViewHost for WinForms
Thanks to @rikbosch, ReactiveUI.WinForms now has support for both RoutedViewHost and ViewModelViewHost, so you can create IViewFor-based Controls. (#396)
- Make FuncDependencyResolver handle
GetServicecorrectly via returning the last item (#389), thanks @journeyman!
- Fix a race condition in ObservableAsyncMRUCache, thanks @npnelson!
- Create an overload of ObservableForProperty that's a bit more F# friendly, thanks @marklam!
- Code cleanups to our project files (#387), thanks @pH-minamo!