On .NET Live - Building Reactive UIs with Blazor
In this live session, Rodney Littles II shows us how to build Blazor applications with the ReactiveUI framework
Getting started with Avalonia and ReactiveUI
- WhenAny, commands, validation.
- Suspension and routing.
- Testing and code sharing.
- IObservable wrappers generator for old C# events.
- Strongly typed
Internals of ReactiveUI
Bridge the gap with Dynamic Data
RxUI + Uno Platform: Getting Started
Dualscreen, .NET MAUI and ReactiveUI
Build an application with ReactiveUI
- Q&A with the ReactiveUI Team — by Ani Betts
- RxUI + Uno Platform: Getting Started — by Andres Pineda
- DualScreen, .NET MAUI, and ReactiveUI — by Shane Neuville
- Advanced Rx And Dragons — by Michael Stonis
- Internals of ReactiveUI — by Glenn Watson
- Build an Application with ReactiveUI — by Rodney Littles, II
- Bridge the gap with DynamicData — by David Driscoll
ReactiveUI intro to WhenAnyValue
ReactiveUI Source Generators
Going Reactive with Reactive Extensions and ReactiveUI
Mobile developers have some unique constraints that we have to solve for. We develop in a world where we respond to events, fire asynchronous tasks all on a device that may not have the resources available to complete these tasks.
Lifting App State with Geoffrey Huntley | The Xamarin Show
This week, James is joined by friend of the show and Microsoft MVP Geoffrey Huntley to discuss lifting app state with Reactive Extensions (RX). Geoffrey gives a full overview of RX and Reactive UI and how it can help developers compose their application logic easier. He walks through full concepts and how to convert some MVVM code over.
There is a better way
There is a better way - Geoffrey Huntley at NDC Sydney
The Xamarin Show: Episode 17
ReactiveUI with Michael Stonis
ReactiveUI with Xamarin - Xamarin University Guest Lecture
Michael Stonis & Geoffrey Huntley at Xamarin University
Why You Should Be Building Better Mobile Apps with Reactive Programming
Michael Stonis at Xamarin Evolve 2016
Reactive Programming, changing the world at Netflix, Microsoft, Slack and beyond!
Matthew Podwysocki at AngularConf
Reactive UI - It's pretty neat
By Brendan Forster
Awaiting for Rx: A Play in Four Acts
Anaïs Betts at Xamarin Evolve 2014
FRP In Practice: Taking a look at Reactive[UI/Cocoa]
Anaïs Betts at Strange Loop